Odein (His Peace) Counselling will combine your Christian faith beliefs with counseling if you so desire. I believe:
- In the Divine inspiration of the Bible and that it is the infallible Word of God.
- The Divine Trinity consists of three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension.
- That Man was created in the image of God before whom he walked in innocence, holiness and purity, but by voluntary disobedience and transgression, he fell to the depths of sin.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the finished work at Calvary.
- That Perfection is a spiritual growth for those who have been sanctified and consecrated unto God.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost for all believers and that it is evidenced by the speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterances.
- That Divine Healing of sickness for all believers is provided through the atonement.
- In Water baptism by immersion as Jesus commanded.
- In the Lord’s Supper, practiced to remember His death until He returns.
- In the second coming of Jesus and the Rapture of the church.
- In Eternal heaven and Eternal hell as literal places of final destiny.
Odein Counseling and Rehab’s mission is to provide clients with the highest services to enable them go through the journey of self-discovery, which is expected to increase/obtain self-awareness thereby leading to wellness and accomplishment of their life’s goals. Staff of Odein Counseling and Rehab use authenticity, genuineness, empathy, unconditional positive regard, respect and acceptance of the client, to uncover clients’ strengths and make them feel valued and important, empowering them to utilize their hidden strengths even when in a state of severe mental crisis.